Wendy Shuttleworth is a Life Line counselor, educator, natural born psychic and intuitive. Wendy holds over 23 full qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework, ranging from human resources, counseling, training, and generic management.
Wendy also did a Map (mini MBA at Wits university). She has studied and attended the courses of many great spiritual masters, including Jan Weiss, author of “Teaching the monkey to fly”, and Pam Roux (Transpersonal Psychologist).
Wendy grew up in South Africa during the Apartheid and trasnsition stage and experienced the diversity and conflict of a changing nation. Wendy helps others solve personal problems, recover from abuse and addictions, enhance relationships, gain insights into themselves and others and, live their life purpose.
Bio taken from her site at www.yoursoulpuzzle.com
It was my pleasure to interview Glenda and learn more about her inspirational book “Your Sould Puzzle.” So sit back with your favorite cup of hot herbal tea and welcome Glenda!
1. What makes for a good hook in your stories? Where does your inspiration come from?
I think it is that we all are not perfect and how to live a filler life
2. Are you an organized writer? Do you do things like take notes and make lists of characters? Or do you free write and work it out as you go?
Not organised at all. I write as inspired
3. What is your normal writing day like? Do you write when you are inspired or do you have a schedule?
4. Who is your favorite author and how did they inspire you to write?
I like Louise Haye as she is very practical and gentle.
5. It’s easy to see that you have a passion for writing but is there any part of it you don’t like?
I don’t like editing and grammar check!!! J
6. Do you make time to read and if you do what are you reading right now?
7. What inspired you to write a self help book? Is there personal life experience in the writing?
It is based on my own experience as a woman and as a counsellor and trainer
8. Your books have been published with amazon.com, Does this mean you see the publishing industry headed this way?
9. Do you have any online sites where others can read more of your writings?
10. Do you have any more stories in the works? What kinds of stories do you plan to write next?
Hmmm ….. a book I am writing to my girls
11. If your book “Your Soul Puzzle” were to become a video, who would you like to voice the narrative?
12. If you could meet anyone from any time who would it be and what would be your first question?
Oprah and how does she stay calm in the chaos
For additional support please join our face book group, “your Soul Puzzle”.
Thank you and keep in touch!
Glenda Wendy Shuttleworth (0825588042)
‘Life isn’t about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.’